Thursday, September 14, 2017

Cool Mornings

Good Morning!

After Hurricane Irma passed, we had a few cool mornings here in North Florida. This morning the humidity is back! I am thankful to God Almighty for his mercy and protection through the storm. We didn't sustain any damage, just debris and limbs scattered around the yard. Our power was restored very quickly...thank you CFEC!


With the sudden surprise of cool mornings, I was in the fall mood!  This card has been in the making for about a year! I had purchased something and after I brought it home I thought what a great idea for the front of a card!





Here was my inspiration from a year ago!




I thought the bottle was very pretty especially with the metallic gold. 
I love the warm colors of fall and the scents of fall like pumkin, apple, and cinnamon!
Thanks for stopping in again. See you again soon.





Fear of the LORD leads to life, bringing security
And protection from harm.

Psalms 19:23



No comments:

Post a Comment