Monday, September 4, 2017

Viva la Verve September!

I am so excited to participate in the Viva la Verve September challenge and be able to post it on my new blog! This blog stuff is all new to me. I am working out all the bugs and trying to figure things as I go so please be patient with this amateur. Below is the September sketch by the very talented Julee Tilman of Verve Stamps. Love me some Verve!



                                    
                         


I made a card for a friend who needed an unknown sex of the baby card. So I thought I'd combine the occasion subject and this fun September sketch for the card. Here is what I came up with.


                          


I used the brand new Verve stamp and die set called Little Ones. It has very sweet images including a little chick and rattles. But the sentiments are my favorite. Very versatile set.



                           



                          


Thanks for stopping by and checking things out. Hopefully I'll get the hang of this blog thing!

Stamps: Verve, Little Ones
Dies: Verve, Little Ones
Paper: DSP, SU! Whisper white, Soft sky, Sweet sugarplum, and Old olive
Inks: SU! Soft sky, Sweet sugarplum, and Old olive
Embellishments: SU!


                                           This is the day the LORD has made; 
                                               let us rejoice and be glad in it

                                                         PSALMS 118:24




2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just darling! Love these little rattles. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby card! Congrats on your new blog...have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete