Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Christmas tag

I was working on a Christmas tag for the
Simon Says Stamp 25 Days of Christmas Tags Challenge.
When I opened my tablet this morning, (I guess)?? I forgot
to refresh it because it said I had 13 hours left  before
Linky is closed.

So when I was ready to add my entry, the link was closed :(
LOL...well next time I need to pay closer attention!
I decided since I made it, I'll just post it and try 
to get in on the new challenge.






I've been loving Navy Blue for a while little now. It's my
new black, for now anyway. Thanks for taking
a look. Have a great day!


Supplies:

Stamps: SU! Wonderland
Paper: Night of Navy, White and Glitter Gold
Ink: White and Gold embossing powder
Embellishments: Gold thread, Gold sequins


Silent night, Holy night.
All is calm, all is bright.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment