Friday, November 24, 2017

Smitten


Good Morning!

This post is for:
Paper Players Challenge #371

 We went out of town for Thanksgiving so
I missed a few challenges I wanted to enter.
I just received this set the other day and
wanted to use it. I noticed I didn't miss
this challenge so here I am!
I literally threw this card together at 5:30 am
before I left for work.So I hope I don't
look back and say what was I thinking ;)










I just think this set is sweet! Makes me feel
all warm and fuzzy...and want to stay home!
Ugh! But off to work I go...

Supplies:

Paper: White, Real Red, Lime,
Blushing Bride CS & Quilted Christmas  DSP
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: Smitten Mittens
Dies: Many Mittens, Seasonal Layers & Stiched Shapes

Have a super day!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you'll look back on it and think that! The lime green and pink stand out against the red and the die-cut snowflakes add interest. Aren't those Seasonal Layers dies so very useful? Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw a card together at 5:30 am? I am impressed, Melissa! Clearly you are a morning person because this is adorable. I love the intricate detail on the mittens and the delicate snowflakes. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete