Sunday, April 8, 2018

To A Wonderful Friend...


Today's posting is for a sketch challenge
at SUNDAY STAMPS. Thank you Heidi for
the sketch inspiration :)

Here's  the sketch:






Here is my card:

For my color combo I chose Green Garden,
Island Indigo & Perfect Plum.


I combined stamp sets Butterfly Basics &
Dragonfly Dreams along with 
 Detailed Dragonfly thinlits.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Head on over to SUNDAY STAMPS
and see the other inspiration by
the DT and I'm looking forward to
seeing what you create in the
gallery...



2 comments:

  1. Melissa, this is gorgeous! I love your interruption of the sketch! Those stamps work beautifully together! Such a gorgeous butterfly, too! I sure hope you are having a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Melissa,

    Your card is unique, simple and “out of the box”. I find it really creative and restful. Hope you have exceptionally creative days!

    ReplyDelete