Sunday, June 17, 2018

Oh Happy Day fo SUNDAY STAMPS

Welcome again! Glad you stopped by
to take a look at my post for

It's a color inspiration and woozers
there is a lot of color! Hope you will join
in the fun and challenge yourself! 

Here is the yummy inspiration....



Here is my take...


I used Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist,
Black, Powder Pink and White.


This is one of my favorite sets from SU!
Cake Soriee.


This is the first time I used this embossing folder!!
I believe it's called Spring Flowers.
****************************************************

 Head over to
SUNDAY STAMPS blog and see
how the Design Team used these colors.
Looking forward to see what you create!

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine you had any trouble with this color combination, b/c this is just a gorgeous card. I just love the lemon lime cake and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Your cake is just perfect with those colors, love this design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that table
    and the cake too
    so so beautiful using the color combo my friend
    Love this adorable card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so pretty, Melissa! Love the bouquet you created! Have a happy 4th of July celebration!

    ReplyDelete