Friday, June 22, 2018

RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE - TIC TAC TOE

Hello. This post is for:

It's a fun Tic Tac Toe challenge.
To be honest, I don't think I have ever done one.
So this will be my first!



Here is my card:




I did:
Romantic occassion
Patterned paper
Gems




I used: SU! Floral Boutique DSP (2016)
Verve Everlasting Love stamps (2016)


I made this card for a friend of mine
who needed a 25th Anniversary card.
I love the classic Navy & White, like
an old china set.

***************************************

Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Love this card, so happy you participated on your first Tic Tac Toe challenge, they are fun and give you lots of options.
    I'm sure your friend will love this card, the blue of your pattern paper is the perfect background for your silver numbers.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used the same "three in a row" as I did and yours is absolutely wonderful! I loved that DSP when it came out and I am so glad you kept some for this elegant anniversary card. Thank you for playing with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to use our Tic Tac Toe challenge this week! This 25th Anniversary card is beautiful and I am sure will be loved! This elegant paper paired with silver is a wonderful combination! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have totally nailed your first TTT - LOVE your card, navy, silver and white is such an elegant combo. I really love the mix of patterns. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! I love the navy and the silver together. Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete